56. Podcasts you will love



Wearing makeup?
Doing the dishes?
Cooking?
Coloring? 
Driving?
Working out? 

All of the above activities are always, and mainly accompanied by my list of saved podcasts. 
I do enjoy listening to them because they keep me focused on what my hands and the rest of my body are doing (magical !)
When I was a student, I took part in a radio show where I used to talk about the Tunisian culture and its different aspects in a Moroccan university, and it was fun! 
Since then, I started enjoying listening to the voices without putting any faces on, and it's amazing. 
Only a few senses are engaged in this process. 
I was lucky to find some recommended podcasts from my friends, random internet users found on Google, automatic suggestions based on my search history and word-of-mouth. 
Through this blog entry, I would like to do the same and share some of the shortlisted podcasts, for whom it might interest: 


Language : Tunisian dialect 

It's an unusual podcast where Samy Chaffai, a young cinema PHD student, film maker and content creator, invites someone in his living room, and talks about deep topics. 
What makes this podcast unique is the fact that it has no classic intro nor conclusion. You just start listening to two people discussing something, as if they were casually sitting in a café, sipping .. whatever! 
It's also important to note that a part of Samy, there is a whole team working behind the project, and our support is needed to maintain such amazing brains working on developing it. 


2. Métamorphose - éveille ta conscience by Anne Ghesquière
Language : French

It's a podcast where Anne, invites extremely inspiring people such as authors, professors, psychology and psychoanalysis professionals .. and the list is still long.
Most of the time, Metamorphose is a way to push you ask yourself questions that we usually don't dare to ask.
How can I be a better version of myself? 
What can I do to have a good day today? 
What are the emotions am I feeling right now?
What are some ways to heal from childhood trauma? 
and again, the list is still long ... 




3. The Tim Ferris Show by Tim Ferris
Language : English 

If you are fascinated by the world of business, entrepreneurship, personal development ... then this is the right address to save ! 
All the episodes are very energetic conversations between Tim and his guests. He collects stories and people's journeys, and presents them in a motivating podcast to inspire youth and encourage them thrive and believe in their dreams.




4. Psychology hacks by Jack Grey
Language : English 

You know when you talk to yourself in front of the mirror? or the inner voice that exists and is permanently conversing with you? your consciousnesses that is constantly reminding you of what is wrong and what is right?  
Jack is that voice! 
I love when people are honest about themselves and with one another. Jack is among the very honest people I enjoy listen to and can relate to his narrations and tips about how to be the best version of yourself through psychology. 
 psychology


5. Future Economies Start with Youth Podcast by the CFYE (Challenge Fund for Youth Employment) 
Language : English

"Youth employment conversations are multi-faceted and complex". This podcast is a space to listen to the different challenges that youth in different countries and different context face.
 I love when I see young people producing such a good-quality content, and this is why, I love listening to this! 




6. Women, friends of the environment - نساء صديقات للبيئة by CREDIF (Centre de Recherche, de Documentation et d'Informations sur la Femme) 
Language : Tunisian dialect

Powerful, brilliant women entrepreneurs in Tunisia?
They do exist, and they are numerous! 
In this podcast, they are talking about their amazing projects, their stories, impact on the environment and their daily challenges due to climate change. 



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

49. Nos fiançailles: tout, lui et moi

55. Retenez bien le nom de Wijden Zammit