20. Design Thinking Process Workshop

Today was an extremely very interesting day. 
I would have never imagined such a great experience.
At first, when I heard that the workshop will last six hours in a row, I was really shocked and stressed out. I was thinking about how boring and exhausting the day will be. But actually, after the first part of the workshop, I realized that it's really fun and didn't feel the time going at all. 

Mr.Yassine Maghnouj is a very talented young Moroccan entrepreneur who has a lot of knowledge about Design in general.




 Today, he shared with us his level of expertise and his incredible skills in the Design Thinking process.
He made a very interesting approach in order to make us learn the basics of Design thinking.
The "Wallet" activity was an exciting experience where we learned the theory/rules and the practical part at the same time. Even though we stopped at the prototyping and didn't finish our product to reach the production part but, I still have earned too many principles, ideas and rules of Design thinking that helped me a lot with getting my partner's prototype done. 




I learned too much about how to start thinking about a Design from scratch:
How do we get the input from a specific client
How to be tolerant and open to ideas
How to focus with one task
How to take the client’s feedback into consideration
How to make the client feel and connect with the designed product and so on …



 I'm really grateful and thankful for this opportunity. I know it's a lot of effort and time spent in this experience from both the professor, Mrs.Vesna Dragojlov who coordinated and organized this activity and Mr.Yassine our guest.
I hope I'll have the chance to have another experience with design in the future so I can apply what I've learned today. 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

56. Podcasts you will love

49. Nos fiançailles: tout, lui et moi

55. Retenez bien le nom de Wijden Zammit